- Single Screw Extruders
- Twin Screw Extruders
- Water Ring Pelletizers
- Underwater Pelletizers
- Strand Pelletizers
- Cryogenic Pelletizers
- Dryface Pelletizers
- Pellet Dryers
- Rotary Dryers
- Super Pellet Dryers
- Centrifugal Dryers
- Heavy Duty Granulators
- Heavy Granulators
- Medium Granulators
- Light Granulators
- High Speed Granulators
- Low Speed Granulators
- Dual Shaft Shredders
- Single Shaft Shredders
- Film Shredders
- Screen Changers
- Dual Bolt Screen Changers
- Single Bolt Screen Changers
- Slide Plate Screen Changers
- Dual Flat Plate Screen Changers
- Continuous Screen Changers
- Manual Screen Changers
- Parts For Sale
- Equipment For Sale
CROWN Machine has introduced two game changing pieces of equipment!
The CROWN Screw Extractor and the CROWN Element Stripper.
Call or email for a price quote!
Pelletizer Die Design
Crown's no-freeze die keeps pellets perfect. The newly developed underwater pelletizing dies
from this provider of equipment for compounding, plastics recycling, pipe extrusion, profile extrusion and sheet extrusion, eliminate die-hole freeze off.
Stainless Ceramic Sandwich
New "Anti-Freeze" die face for underwater pelletizers from Crown/CDL Technology Inc.,
Addison, Ill., has a 0.200-in.
titanium carbide/stainless-steel surface layer braised onto 0.100 in. of pure zirconium ceramic, which is in turn braised onto the stainless-steel die body.
The new CROWN Underwater Pelletizing system provides advantages that surpass those of any competitive pelletizer on the market today.
- CROWN Machine uwp, Inc. customizes any of its equipment or processing lines to meet your exact specifications.
- CROWN Machine uwp, Inc. offers the technical support you need for total system design.
- CROWN Machine uwp, Inc. stands behind its machinery and service, offering one of the most comprehensive product warranty and
buyer protection programs in the industry.
CROWN Single Shaft Shredders
The CROWN line of Single Shaft Shredders comes in several models suited for your specific process requirements.
Sizes from 600 X 1000mm to 2135 X 1500mm at 20-200 HP
Features of CROWN Single-Shaft Shredders
- Cutting Chambers: made of high hardness steel that is CNC machined and fine ground before assembly. Heavy wall thickness and high grade materials increases the durability of the machine.
- Pulleys: fitted to the rotor shaft with taper lock bushings for maximum security. The inertia effect of the massive pulley provides steady, reliable operation while the taper lock mounting provides ease of maintenance.
- Knives: manufactured from high chromium DC53 steel for high strength.
- Rotors: "V" shaped rotor knives are easy to change and produce a consistent particle size.
- Screens: machine from strength steel or formed from high grade plate as required. There are many different hole sizes, and easy change mountings provide the ability to customize the machine to your specific needs.
|CROWN Shredders||CROWN Shredder brochure and specifications||01/17/2012|