Features of CROWN Film Shredders
- Screenless Operation: material is cut into uniform pieces, the shredder operates without a screen, although a screen can be installed as an option when smaller particle sizes are required.
- Easy Material Evacuation: the solid steel stand is standard and simplifies the connection of material evacuation, either by a belt, screw conveyor, or blower/cyclone, depending on your requirements.
- Easy Maintenance: front opening makes it possible to access the heart of the machine fast and easily. All knives, rotating and fixed are reversible and are of cassette type, which simplifies maintenance.
- PolyCUT and FlexiPUSH: provide a sheer and smooth cut with low stress, thereby reducing the amount of power needed to generate shredded material.
Features of CROWN Single-Shaft Shredders
- Cutting Chambers: made of high hardness steel that is CNC machined and fine ground before assembly. Heavy wall thickness and high grade materials increases the durability of the machine.
- Pulleys: fitted to the rotor shaft with taper lock bushings for maximum security. The inertia effect of the massive pulley provides steady, reliable operation while the taper lock mounting provides ease of maintenance.
- Knives: manufactured from high chromium DC53 steel for high strength.
- Rotors: "V" shaped rotor knives are easy to change and produce a consistent particle size.
- Screens: machine from strength steel or formed from high grade plate as required. There are many different hole sizes, and easy change mountings provide the ability to customize the machine to your specific needs.