- Single Screw Extruders
- Twin Screw Extruders
- Water Ring Pelletizers
- Underwater Pelletizers
- Strand Pelletizers
- Cryogenic Pelletizers
- Dryface Pelletizers
- Pellet Dryers
- Rotary Dryers
- Super Pellet Dryers
- Centrifugal Dryers
- Heavy Duty Granulators
- Heavy Granulators
- Medium Granulators
- Light Granulators
- High Speed Granulators
- Low Speed Granulators
- Dual Shaft Shredders
- Single Shaft Shredders
- Film Shredders
- Screen Changers
- Dual Bolt Screen Changers
- Single Bolt Screen Changers
- Slide Plate Screen Changers
- Dual Flat Plate Screen Changers
- Continuous Screen Changers
- Manual Screen Changers
- Other Equipment
- Screw Extractor
- Gear Pumps
- Tapered Screw Densifier Compactor
- Control Systems
- Parts For Sale
- Equipment For Sale
CROWN Machine has introduced two game changing pieces of equipment!
The CROWN Screw Extractor and the CROWN Element Stripper.
Call or email for a price quote!
Pelletizer Die Design
Crown's no-freeze die keeps pellets perfect. The newly developed underwater pelletizing dies
from this provider of equipment for compounding, plastics recycling, pipe extrusion, profile extrusion and sheet extrusion, eliminate die-hole freeze off.
Stainless Ceramic Sandwich
New "Anti-Freeze" die face for underwater pelletizers from Crown/CDL Technology Inc.,
Addison, Ill., has a 0.200-in.
titanium carbide/stainless-steel surface layer braised onto 0.100 in. of pure zirconium ceramic, which is in turn braised onto the stainless-steel die body.
The new CROWN Underwater Pelletizing system provides advantages that surpass those of any competitive pelletizer on the market today.
- CROWN Machine uwp, Inc. customizes any of its equipment or processing lines to meet your exact specifications.
- CROWN Machine uwp, Inc. offers the technical support you need for total system design.
- CROWN Machine uwp, Inc. stands behind its machinery and service, offering one of the most comprehensive product warranty and
buyer protection programs in the industry.
The Crown Rotary Dryer is the energy efficient way to ensure all recycled plastic material is free of moisture before entering the extruder in the plastic pelletizing process.Function
- Recycled plastic enters rotating drum and is dried as it travels through the adjustable heat zones
- A homogeneous blend of recycled plastic exits the dryer and is suitable for the extrusion process
- An adjustable incline angle on the rotating drum allows variable residence time
- More energy efficient than using preheated transfer air
- Variable residence time through incline adjustment maximizes drying
- Continuous process
- Adjustable heat zones
- Homogeneous blend of recycled plastic is created
rotary dryer 1m